gonzo liberal's Left Hook

[ Tuesday, June 03, 2003 ]

 

...I almost forgot this thing.... 'Haven't had a lot of time lately, and I've been spending it either reading, reading, reading or messing around on Sunspot.
...Summer's almost here.... at which point I become official full time house-dad... I hope to get SOMETHING done...
...My move to the politcal center continues..... I'll try to nail some of it down here, as, failing my ramblings on Sunspot, there's no evidence of this earthshaking event.
...However, I will probably do what I've never done in the past,.... in the run-up to the '04 election, I'll work to make the Democrats relevant to me and my issues.
...I've resisted "growing up" on this "party" thing.... Maybe, at 52, I don't care anymore...
...This is a dumb post.... but I'm using it in an attempt to break the ice, break my habit of not "blogging",.. which, for some reason, has become fun...

...If anyone runs into this blog, for any reason, e-mail me a message saying so, and how you ran into it...

...I'm still kinda curious just how pervasive this blog thing is....

...capnmike

gonzoliberal [1:22 PM]