gonzo liberal's Left Hook

[ Friday, May 14, 2004 ]

 

What a difference a day makes.
Mark Perkel lays out what a lot of us have been talking about the last couple of days.
Do I buy it?
Do I think the CIA murdered Berg as a psy-ops move?
I don't know yet. I can't bring myself to watch the video.
But the official version doesn't make much sense.
If this idea gets batted around the blogosphere all weekend, maybe it'll hit the majors next week.
Like I've said;
Don't say they can't.
Don't say they haven't.
Just say "they wouldn't" and hope like hell.

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000233.html

How do I feel about believing it full bore at first?
I'm a sap. 'Always have been, always will be.
Gullibility has its charm.
I've fallen for a lot of shit over the years.
It doesn't bother me.
I'm always rescued by truth.
One must be at peace with oneself.
I try.


gonzoliberal [9:24 PM]